Hire / Rental – Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE DETAILS BELOW CAREFULLY
– No Telephone bookings are taken – costumes need to be seen and fitted before booking.
– A holding deposit of R100 per costume is payable at the time of BOOKING to secure the costume.
– This is not the actual deposit when hiring.
– This holding deposit is deducted from the final total owing at the time of collection.
– Should the booking be cancelled the holding deposit will be refunded only if the cancellation is
at least one full week prior to the collection date – otherwise the deposit is forfeited.
(PLEASE REFER TO THE EXACT HIRE AND DEPOSIT AMOUNT IN THE RATES SECTION BELOW)
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
– There is a hire amount as well as a refundable deposit required for each costume.
– The return date of the costumes hired is stipulated on the invoice – failure to adhere to this date will result in the full forfeiture of the deposit paid.
– No costumes are to be washed by the hiree.
– Any damages or special cleaning will be paid for by the hiree.
– There is a full replacement value placed on each costume and this will be paid for by the hiree in the event that the costume hired is not returned or damaged beyond repair.
– Any legal costs incurred in the recovery of said amount or costume will be payable by the hiree.
– Your ID or Driver’s licence must be presented on your first hire.
-Cost depends on the complexity of the costume and whether it is an imported one or not.
-Individual items added to a costume are charged for separately.
-The refundable deposit is normally the same as the hire amount but never less than R100, (except in the case of a Premier
-We unfortunately do not accept cheques.
-Credit cards, cheque cards and debit cards are welcome. However, we do not accept American Express.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]